Teacher - Ms. Alaine' is the Acting Director and the proud owner of S.T.A.G.E. Performing Arts School LLC. As well as a teacher for the TPSD Talented Theatre Gifted and Talented Education and Mary's School of Dance. Ms. Alaine' is a graduate of Northwestern State University with a bachelor degree in Theatre of Performing Arts and a Minor in Dance. Extra certification include: dance teacher’s , ancillary teachers, and stage combat certified from the National American Fighters Association.
Teacher - Ms. Tessie is the Musical Director. has been singing since she was old enough to hold a microphone. Ms. Tessie lettered in Choir at South Terrebonne High School. Her passion is teaching music and working with kids. Ms. Tessie is a proud member of all 3 of my church worship teams. She sings both lead and harmony. She looks forward to both teaching and learning from the kids that she is privileged to work with.
Articles – S.T.A.G.E. Performing Arts school was recognized for the top leaders in performance. We were awarded the opportunity to perform in the American Theatre Festival in Scotland.
Mission statements – Everyones a star at S.T.A.G.E. We are committed to providing a total theatre arts experience that entertains, challenges, and educates both adults and children.
Company policies – POLICIES AND EXPECTATIONS
We want to make our productions great for everyone involved, including our audience! We will treat actors and parents with respect, and feedback will be positive and constructive. We will work hard to make this a fun and rewarding experience for you. Here is what we expect from our performers:
1. You will be committed to working hard and giving the best performance you can.
2. You will treat the directors, musicians, volunteers and fellow cast members with respect.
3. You will learn your lines, songs and dances by the time required.
4. You will come to rehearsals and classes on time (preferably a few minutes early) and be ready to work hard. If you are sick, please don’t come.
5. Any behavior that is considered threatening or abusive to other cast members will result in your removal from the show.
6. We will do our best to work around conflicts with other activities your have, but as we come closer to performance time you may need to miss an activity or reschedule a lesson to attend rehearsals. We ask that you be as flexible with us as we are with you.
7. The last 3 dress rehearsals are mediatory for students to attend.
8. Students must perform all performances. We understand that life happens. If an unrelated circumstance happen an understudy is provided for the actor.